Estes Park Attractions
Lodging at The Evergreens on Fall River places you in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, surrounded by natural beauty, while staying in a Riverfront Cabin or a secluded Vacation Home. Your convenient location puts you only 2 minutes from Rocky Mountain National Park and only 5 minutes from downtown Estes Park.
Whether your destination is Rocky Mountain National Park or the town of Estes Park, our community offers a wide variety of shopping, dining, activities, attractions, and adventures for everyone.
- Horseback Riding
- Snowshoeing/Cross Country Skiing
- Fairgrounds/Horse Shows/Rodeos
- Year-Round Festivals/Parades
- Golf Courses
- Aerial Tramway
- Family Fun Centers/Putt-Putt Golf
- Recreation Center and Public Pool
- Rentals – Jeeps, ATVs, Biking, and Boating
- Climbing Wall